How to get help
Hey we get it, sometimes even the best of us get stuck. If you do, this is how you get unstuck.
Here at CaliberMind, we love working with our customers and firmly believe we're partners in your success.
We also like to be flexible with the ways communicate and work, and align to what you prefer.
To that end, we offer the multiple channels to help you answer questions or resolve problems:
- Knowledge base
- Shared slack channel
- Support team
- A dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Whenever you run into an issue, start here with the list below. You'll usually find a solution without needing to then talk to a pesky human:
- If you haven't read the CaliberMind Quickstart guide start there.
- Then check out the FAQs.
- Then search the full CaliberMind Knowledge Base here or using the search bar at the top of your screen.
If you still can't find a solution, then we owe you a beer (no, seriously!) and a new knowledge base article - not to mention an answer to your question or resolution to your issue.
Even though we strive for awesomeness, we know we're not perfect. So if you need more help, or just want to talk to us, then you have a couple options:
- Send a message to your CaliberMind project channel - all CaliberMind customers get a shared slack channel created as part of their onboarding. If you don't have one, or need to get access to it, then let us know (see below).
- Contact Support - you can either email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Create a New Ticket button at the top of your screen to create a new support case.
- Message your Customer Success Manager (CSM) - when in doubt, message your CSM. They can route you to the appropriate resource, whether that is Support or someone else.