Account-based Audience Building
Unlock and unmask website visitors' IPs from your website analytics, then use those to retrieve device/email hashes and better focus your advertising targeting!
Unlocks new targeted audiences vs just CRM onboarding alone, optimizing both quantity and QUALITY
Improves retargeting view-through conversions
Improved spend efficiency over native audience or custom audience building alone (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords, etc.)
Removes human blockers and bottlenecks
How it works:
- Visitors come to your website, but they don't fill out a form, download content, or ask for a demo.
- These website visits are stored in your web analytics system (i.e. Google Analytics) as IP addresses.
- IP addresses are then automatically sent to CaliberMind and unmasked via an IP lookup vendor (i.e. Clearbit Reveal) to find company domain.
- Resultant contact information is de-duped to remove crawlers & bots, your own employees, customers, and active leads - with the intent of suppressing records & accounts that should not be targeted. Additional filtering can be performed, like only those meeting Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) score thresholds (another feature CaliberMind offers).
- At this step, there is the option to enrich with data on a prospects' top roles and titles, through vendors/offerings like Clearbit Prospector (additional fee).
- Filtered dataset is used to by CaliberMind to automatically request device and/or email hashes from a vendor (i.e. FullContact).
- Returned device and/or email hashes are then loaded by CaliberMind into an advertising tool (i.e. AdRoll) to automatically target the previously unconverted, and potentially untapped website visitors.
How to get started:
- Web Analytics vendor: most everyone uses Google Analytics, but if you're aren't already using something then we're happy to discuss options.
- Hash (device and/or email) data vendor: FullContact (Enrich API).
- And finally, an IP Lookup data vendor: like Clearbit (Reveal), Kickfire, and Dun & Bradstreet (Visitor Intelligence).
There are two methods for leveraging enrichment data in CaliberMind.
- Enrichment data provided by CaliberMind - CaliberMind has agreements with most of the major IP lookup data enrichment vendors, like Clearbit, Kickfire, FullContact, and Dun & Bradstreet. In most cases we can get you a better rate too! We're also able to pull data from multiple vendors into CaliberMind as a staging environment to compare before making a final selection (and sometimes, purchasing) then push back to your source systems for enrichment.
- BYOD - bring your own data, either through a new or existing agreement with a data enrichment vendor.
Regardless of which method you choose, we're happy to discuss strategy and provide guidance on available options and best practices.